Netherlands Centre for River Studies
- Written by Deltares
‘How can I define the source of nutrients used in primary production by algae? Is the location of birds in the North Sea determined by the large scale flow patterns? Why is the sea grass off the coast of Australia in poor condition? How does the Mississippi wetland vegetation respond to changes in the inlet of water from the river and how can these wetlands be restored? Can the ecological status of Lake Tai Hu be improved?’
- Written by University of Twente
The NCR days 2014 were held at the University of Twente in Enschede on October 2 and 3, 2014. The Book of Abstracts can be found under NCR days - NCR Book of Abstracts.
The NCR days 2015 will be organsed by Radboud University Nijmegen.
- AGU Fall Meeting session Tropical Rivers
- NCR-days 2014
- NCR website back online!
- NIOZ PhD postion on role organism traits in self-organization of river vegetations
- EURAXESS Early Stage Researcher jobs
- Linked-in Group NCR
- Platform Beek- en Rivierherstel: Dood hout in beken en rivieren
- NCR days 2014
- Two PhD Positions Delta Engineering drowning or emerging (1.0 fte)
- PHD mini symposium: Discharge regimes, tides and morphometry in the Mahakam delta channel network