Call for abstracts
You are cordially invited to submit an abstract to the NCR DAYS 2018. The deadline for abstract submission is 15 december 2017.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- In your email, let us know to which of the seven sessions you submit your abstract
- If your abstract does not seem to fit any session, please submit to the session closest to your subject.
- In your email, let us know whether you prefer an oral presentation or a poster. Note that we cannot guarantee to a place according to your preferences
- Abstracts have a maximum of two (2) pages.
- There is a new abstract template. Use either the Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates. Templates and styles can be downloaded below.
Templates and Example
Microsoft Word templates
If you use the Microsoft Word template, please submit your abstract as a *.doc or *.docx file
If you use the LaTeX template, submit both your source files* and a compiled .pdf. The source should compile using pdflatex
*the source files may contain:
- one single *.tex file. Reference should be incorporated in the *.tex file (so no *.bib files)
- If applicable, figures.