About the project
- RiverCare requires the online platform to be useful and to remain functional after the program ends.
- The design should also be used for other projects in river management..
- The knowledge platform is a combination of online services including: a content management system in which the storylines are the main component; a data repository to the underlying research data and; hyperlinks to existing online sites that present our results.
Documents & Publications
Cortes Arevalo, J., Verbrugge, L. N., den Haan, R. J., Baart, F., Hulscher, S. J., & van der Voort, M. C. (2017). Storylines as an alternative method to communicate river research via a knowledge platform. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts (Vol. 19, p. 5768). Retrieved from http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017EGUGA..19.5768C
Cortes Arevalo, J., den Haan, R. J., Berends, K., Leung, N., Augustijn, D., & Hulscher, S. J. (2017). RiverCare communication strategy for reaching beyond. In EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts (Vol. 19, p. 8126). Retrieved from http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2017EGUGA..19.8126C
- Cortes Arevalo, V.J., den Haan, R.J., Baart, F. Hulscher, S.J.M.H., van der Voor, M.C. (2016), The perceived value of a collaborative platform promoting a RiverCare community about the effects of riverine management, 8th International Congress on Environmental Modelling and Software, Toulouse, France, on July 10-14, 2016.
- Cortes Arevalo, V.J., den Haan, R.J., Hulscher, S.J.M.H., van der Voor, M.C. (2016), Designing the RiverCare knowledge base and web-collaborative platform to exchange knowledge in river management, European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2016, Geophysical Research Abstracts, Vol. 18, 17 - 22 April 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Cortes Arevalo, V.J., Hulscher, S.J.M.H., van der Voor, M.C. (2015), The potential of web-collaborative platforms to support knowledge exchange in river management, Book of Abstracts: Bridging gaps between river science, governance and management, p101, NCR-days 2015, Radboud University, Nijmegen, October 1̵ 2, 2015.